Check List for Graphic Design
Here are some checklist for graphic design which is most important to keep in mind before create a webpage.
- Home page should be clean and neat, I mean it should be user friendly.
- Make sure that logo has provided by client or we have to design.
- What’s color combination required ?
- Any refferal website or compitator’s website.
- All links internal or external are should work properly.
- No missing pictures
- Pictures/images used are a reasonable size and fast to download.
- Grammar and spelling has been checked.
- All pages have a title that accurately describes the page content it not should be same for all the pages.
- Background should be white or light in color.
- Text should be black or dark in color.
- All graphics must be good quality, small in size and it should be quick to download.
- Navigation easy to follow, consistently placed on the all pages and has a way back to the main page.
- Pop-up windows and frames avoid to use
- Same font type should used constently throughtout the site.
- Text and images on pages should be aligned.
- Check page load time. Landing page should be downloads within 10 seconds.
- Test the pages at different screen resolutions like : 800×600, 1024×768 and 1280×1024. It should work properly for all the screen resolutions.
- Check the html pages on all browsers like: Explorer, Firefox, Mac and opera.
- Make a error page.
- Html or css pages should be validated on W3C.
- Check the usability testing is complete and problems has corrected.
Happy Designing 🙂